There are many not-for-profit and government agencies that provide a wide range of services to assist people with chronic illness and disability.

SA Department of Education


Home Education

Vocational Training and University

  • Check with your educational institution about their policies and procedures for students with disabilities

Australian Government Department of Education, Skills and Employment

  • Understanding the rights of students with disability

Last edited: 05 December, 2021