There are many agencies that provide a wide range of services to assist people with chronic illness and disability.

Information sheets to help people with ME/CFS to apply for these services are under development.

Disability Support Pension (DSP)

Total and Permanent Disability Insurance (TPD)

National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)

Aged Care

Last edited: 08 December, 2020